Motivational Speaker For Meeting Planners
Twitchy looks forward to embracing and supporting your conference vision. Twitchy’s presentations are all uniquely customized to deliver the immediately relevant and usable outcomes and experience your audience is seeking. Here are some topics of interest to meeting planners:
If you would like to hire Stuart and have questions regarding his speaking fees, please call him directly at 604-709-4446. A 50% deposit and a signed agreement will secure the date you require. The balance of your professional investment is due on or directly before the date of presentation.
Twitchy requires both accommodation at your conference site and full fare economy return airfare from Vancouver, BC Canada to your location. All airport transfers to your conference site. Travel days and onsite daily meal allowance will be invoiced at $75.00 per day for regional and $ 95.00 a day for major city/national engagements. $40.00 is charged to cover gratuity and porter charges if conveying our professional broadcast video set. Any creative airline additional cost such as extra baggage costs will also be invoiced. Local presentations only incur a parking and .50c per kilometer travel charge.
Due to a constant ever changing flight schedule we request to book all airline tickets.
Our Standard Audio Visual Equipment Needs are as follows:
- Wireless lapel/lavaliere microphone for Stuart with extra batteries
- Wireless handheld microphone for presenter and audience work
- LCD projector with laptop connection cables
- VGA & power cables to either use a floor monitor or place my laptop forward of my presentation
- To present both audio & visual requirements. Please supply extended length mini stereo to XLR connection cables between my laptop and the meeting rooms p.a. DVD Player connected to the LCD Projector and an audio feed to the meeting room’s P.A. system. Please outline this request in writing to your a/v supplier.
- Large screen with at least fifteen feet behind stage space
- A black draped a/v cart to house the projector and our laptop
- A back up laptop is a requested option redundancy measure as we always carry a data stick or CD copy of our presentation slides
- Prop table to be black dressed with (2) pitchers of water and 4 glasses